October 17th, 2013
Yup, it’s finally here… the end of the season. Register for P10 and the Champion of Champion events here:
Points 10: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/6B32A37E-BC09-5290-624C07C225CBC59A#.Ul2xdFBthOg (Note this will take place on the Blue Lot, above where we normally have our events)
Champion of Champions:
http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/6BB0AF1B-B809-3E6F-6F488D41B2AF1FE7#.Ul2×31BthOg (Note this will be at the Georgia World Congress Center Marshaling Yard off Ivan Allen Boulevard)
If you are unsure if you’re going to win your class (and thus change your BoR / CoC registration), register for BoR and we will extract the CoC winners and place them into the CoC class for Sunday.
August 15th, 2013
With the cancelation of Points 7 at Road Atlanta, we have decided to move that event to Saturday, August 24th. That means the 24th and 25th is now a double header at Turner Field. Registration will be up shortly so please check back in the next day or so for links.
April 14th, 2013
Registration for our next event is now open! Join us at Turner Field next Sunday, April 21.
The deadline to register is Friday night at midnight. All late registrations will incur a $5 fee.
February 27th, 2013
Want some great racing at a SUPER price? Sign-up for our 2013 SOLO Season Pass. Sign-up here and get 11 events for the price of 9. Compare this to a full season as a non-member, and you’re saving over a $100!!! Plus, you’ll get a discount for test and tunes and novice schools.
Also, with our first event of the season coming up in a little over a week, sign-up today for Points 1 - held at Atlanta Motorspeedway! Shake off those cob webs and come out and spend the day with the best autocrossers in the Southeast and be sure to have a few beers and Mexican food after the event with us.
October 2nd, 2012
Please note - this event may be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date in October or November pending a Braves wild card victory. Should we need to cancel the event, an email will go out Friday night or Saturday morning.
Pre-registration is absolutely required for this event!!! Follow this link to register: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ … GjZv03hpnQ
Don’t miss this last event of the season where the overall Champion of all the classes will be determined!
And if you’re not a class champion, compete for the title of “Best of the Rest”!
This is event is for everyone! If you finished up the points season as a class champion (first place in points within your respective class as determined after Points 10 has concluded), you will compete in the Club class Champion of Champions group, using the PAX system to even the field. Pro class drivers must sign up in the Champion of Champions group as well. All others will compete in the Best of the Rest group, also using PAX. Trophies will be awarded to top finishers in all three groups. The two categories (Champions and Best of the Rest) will run as separate groups, flip-flopping running and working. In the morning, both groups will run the same course. In the afternoon, both groups will run the same course again, but it will be reversed.
Please read the supplemental rules for our Champion of Champions event:
- 1. Classing - There are three classes which one may register for at the CoC / BoR event: Champion of Champions, Club Class Champion of Champions, and Best of the Rest. All three classes are scored based on the PAXed class of your car.
- CoC: By running in PRO at any point during the current season, you automatically put yourself in the CoC.
- To compete for a trophy, you shall have done a minimum of 5 Atlanta region events.
- If you won your Open class and ran the pre-requisite number of events, you MUST register for the Club CoC class.
- b. BoR: Anyone may register for the BoR. The only exclusion is people who have run PRO at any point and those who have won their open class.
- To compete for a trophy, you shall have done a minimum of 3 Atlanta region events.
- If you won your Open class and ran the pre-requisite number of events, you may NOT register for BoR.
- The top 5 qualified placers in the BoR class will receive a trophy.
- The top 5 qualified placers in the CoC which are normally PRO class drivers will receive a trophy.
- The top 5 qualified placers in the CoC which are normally OPEN class drivers (”Club Class”) will receive a trophy.
This will be an all day event, with a short break in the middle for lunch, course walking, and minor course adjustments. Participants will need to be present for the entire day!
7:45 am - Gates open
8:15 am - Morning Tech and Registration open
9:30 am - Morning Tech and Registration close
10:00 am - First car off!
Trophies will be given at the conclusion of the event. Follow this link to register: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ … GjZv03hpnQ
October 2nd, 2012
Join us on Saturday, October 6 at Turner Field for our last event in the Atlanta region points series. Depending on how the Braves do, we will be going forward with our grand finale, Champion of Champions event on Sunday. Stay tuned for more details on our CoC event….
Register here for Points 10: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ … Gi1GE3hpnQ